Ah, summer – the season defined by pool days, sunbathing and adventures. This year, your summer probably paints a different picture, but one consistency I plan on keeping is cocktails. Whether garnished with edible flowers, made frozen or over ice, these drinks are begging to be made.
• Strawberry-Lemonade Punch – Alcoholic or not, this tasty drink screams summer, from the bright colors inside to the berries on top.
• The Hermione Granger Cocktail – Who says Harry Potter is just for the winter? This themed-drink contains raspberries, rosemary, lemon, and more.
• Wild Rose Petal Sangria – Sangria, but better.
• Frozen Peach Bellini – Easy, beautiful, delicious.
– MaryGrace Williams, The Atlanta 100