Picture this – it’s 5 p.m., you’re already hungry and have no idea what to make for dinner. Typically, this would be the point where I call in my favorite to-go order. Instead, over the past four months I’ve invested in cookbooks that contain easy, fast recipes that truly taste good. Below are my top recommendations.
• Skinnytaste – Several cookbooks with healthy options to choose from, each one more delicious than the last.
• The Best Simple Recipes – Contains 200 tasty choices.
• Instant Pot Obsession – A must-have for Instant Pot owners.
• Half Baked Harvest Super Simple – Great go-to for tasty meals without the hassle.
– MaryGrace Williams, The Atlanta 100