As travel restrictions slowly but surely start to ease across the globe – what does holidaying look like in 2021?
• Local travel – staycation surge. People are looking closer to home for wanderlust adventures.
• Slow travel – being more connected and immersed with the places we visit, and not ticking off 101 places in a day.
• Meaningful travel – tourism as a force for good. Experience native, grass root projects that make a real difference to the people and places visited.
• Sustainable travel – a desire to stay at eco-friendly hotels is on the rise as travelers look to reduce their impact on the environment.
– Marianna Wisden, The Dubai 100