As the COVID-19 vaccine becomes more widely available to Oklahomans, many businesses may start bringing employees back to the office after more than a year of remote work.
Here are a few things from remote work that we should bring back to the office:
• Take a walk at lunch or when you need a brain break
• Bring your lunch to save money
• Drink more water (Pro tip: the HydroJug is a great way to do this!)
• Leave on time – we can get into the habit of working late, but we’ve learned how important it is to be home with family.
– Ashley Glass, The Oklahoma 100